Powered By Blogger

About Me

My photo
I live in Canada. I work with my awsome down to earth kids in ChildCare Centre. I have different nationality. .Half Scotish And Finish love to travel, and visit my cousins over seas. It's nice to know who they are? . I have some great pen pals and friends. Modeling at Simple The Best is Amazing to learn how to become sl model? It's a great opportunity to get sponsord and take part in the CWS University Of Modeling. The Trainers are excellent teachers helping students achive there goals.Well it is 20012 now and I have really enjoy my time at CWS Classic Style Event. Its fun and would love to make my goel to go into a video or pagent this year, and work my way up try my best and enjoy fashion style.I also work part time as a Hostess at Dolce Vista my friend come have a blast and dance I will give you a tp. Am learning every day new and exciting adventure to come my way.

Followers

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Sex in City Ladies

Sarah Jessica Paker as Carrie Bradshow
Kim Cattral as Samantha Joens
Kristin Davis as Charlotte
Cynthia Nixon As Miranda Hobbes

Beutiful ladies  living in New York . Carrie enjoys Fashion and a writer that love this guy name Big. Miss Samantha a rich lady who loves to take friend out for dinner and trips to Mexico. Adorable Chalotte a merried fine women who love her little girl.. Miranda  a merried women who works hard and going threw a seperation and lives with her little boy in apartment.
This movie I enjoy watching good music to laughers and upset times. Women get together for each other sharing best friend moments.

No comments:

Post a Comment